Here at Bankers Hall Chiropractic, we are dedicated to providing our patients with the highest quality of care and support. Our chiropractors specialize in the treatment of back pain, neck pain and auto accident injuries. We are skilled in creating comprehensive, personalized treatment plans designed to eliminate pain and facilitate the healing process. Your experienced Downtown Calgary chiropractor will utilize state of the art treatments to ensure you can fully heal from the injuries or medical conditions causing you mild to severe pain and discomfort.
Our Downtown Calgary Chiropractor Offers Quality Chiropractic Care for Back Pain
Back pain can have a debilitating effect on your ability to move and sleep without experiencing extreme pain. Without treatment, back pain has the potential to become a chronic condition that continually worsens with time. Lower back pain, in particular, often leads to a total inability to complete work and personal tasks. According to the Global Burden of Disease study, lower back pain is cited most often as the cause of disability across the entire world. Chiropractic care has the potential to fully resolve your back pain, so you can complete your personal and professional obligations without worry.
Downtown Calgary Chiropractic Treatments for Neck Pain
As the third leading cause of chronic pain, neck pain and discomfort often dramatically decreases the quality of life until patients can find a resolution. If you are experiencing neck pain, you may have trouble driving, cleaning and working due to a range of motion restrictions and sharp, shooting pains. Attempting to relieve the pain and discomfort on your own through targeted stretches could actually make the condition worse. Thankfully, you can work with a chiropractor to regain your total range of motion and eliminate neck pain altogether.
Chiropractic Care for Car Accident Injuries in Downtown Calgary
Auto accidents can result in serious injuries throughout your entire body. High and low-speed impacts can wreak havoc on your soft tissues, joints, and skeletal alignment. The resulting injuries have the potential to turn into chronic pain conditions without treatment from a skilled medical professional. Acquiring quality chiropractic care for your car accident injuries can save you from a life of pain and recurring medical bills from failed treatments. Chiropractors utilize the right tools and techniques to relieve auto injury pain and discomfort in addition to promoting quick healing of the damage.
Types of Chiropractic Care in Downtown Calgary
When you seek chiropractic care in Downtown Calgary, you will receive treatments proven to work in the resolution of your particular medical condition or injury. Your chiropractor will likely utilize one or more of the following six types of chiropractic care.
- Manual and Activator Skeletal Adjustments – If your skeletal system and joints remain well out of alignment, your chiropractor will perform manual and activator adjustments to resolve the problem. For the manual adjustments, chiropractors use their fingers, palms and arms to gently rectify the misalignments throughout your body. Activator adjustments work in a similar way through the use of a purpose-built alignment device. Your chiropractor will precisely position the adjuster and apply pressure to realign your skeletal system and eliminate pain caused by the misaligned structures.
- Extremity Manipulation Techniques – When misalignments occur at the joints in your limbs, your chiropractor must use extremity manipulation techniques to realign the structures. Without this form of treatment, you could suffer from numbness, tingling and pressure-induced pain from nerve compression at the joints. The extremity manipulation techniques gently correct the misaligned components to relieve pressure on your nerves, soft tissues, and joints.
- Gonstead Technique – If your pain centers around your lower back, hips, and legs, your chiropractor may utilize the Gonstead Technique to treat your injuries. This innovative technique requires the complete identification of all the misalignments in your body. Your chiropractor will use this information to realign your neck, back and limb joints to relieve pressure on your lower back, hips, and legs. The misaligned areas are targeted and treated using your pain levels and range of motion limitations as a guide.
- KST Technique – Your chiropractor may also utilize the KST treatment technique to eliminate misalignments along your spinal column and limb joints. After analyzing your misaligned points, you will undergo targeted adjustments to relieve pain and pressure in the affected areas. Your chiropractor will work toward total alignment by moving from one region to another in a specific pattern. As your body regains its healthy alignment, your chiropractor may need to return to previously treated sections to facilitate proper alignment of every structure in your body.
- Active Release Therapy – For soft tissue injuries, your Downtown Calgary chiropractor will utilize active release therapy to increase blood flow to the damaged areas. The active release techniques also help free trapped nerves and eliminate scar tissue in the injured muscles. This technique involves the use of targeted pressure application along with the affected soft tissues. In addition to sustained pressure, your chiropractor may integrate rapid thrusts to rectify joint and vertebrae misalignments. The combined treatment approach helps facilitate the healing process across all of your injured bodily structures.
- K Laser Therapy – Laser therapy with our K-laser is a non-invasive treatment that is an effective alternative to medication and more invasive treatments. Laser therapy utilizes energy from light to stimulate healing and relieve below-the-surface pain. Whether your pain is due to sciatica, back pain, neck pain, fibromyalgia, arthritis, carpal tunnel syndrome, or another pain condition, laser therapy using the FDA-approved K laser is a revolutionary, life-changing treatment.
Acquiring Care from Your Chiropractor in Downtown Calgary
If you are experiencing mild to severe pain in your back, neck or any other area of your body, schedule a consultation appointment at Bankers Hall Chiropractic by contacting us at 403-243-0111. Your chiropractor in Downtown Calgary will assess your overall condition and create a personalized treatment plan just for you. You will enjoy improved pain relief and faster healing times by acquiring quality chiropractic care for your injuries.